Environment Canada has forecast rain/thunderstorms for Wednesday afternoon/evening; however, they did not include the percentage of precipitation. There is a storm moving in from the west and it could possibly move under Winnipeg by the time it gets here.
In the event of rain…. I will continue to monitor the forecast/radar and make a decision at 3PM. A cancellation notice may be short notice. Please follow us on Twitter @faradayresassoc and Facebook (Faraday Residents Association); information will be posted there and on our website.
If it does not rain…. the picnic will continue on as planned! 6PM at Faraday School. Please bring your own chairs/blankets to enjoy an evening of fun on the school field!